PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION PROCESSED BY INNATE
We may use your contact information to send you information about the Services. You may unsubscribe from some of these messages by using the unsubscribe link provided in each email, although, we reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
Personal Information we collect: we may combine Personal Information collected through the Innate Site with Other Information that we or third parties collect about you in other contexts—such as our communications with you via email, phone or otherwise or your customer service records and travel details. Additionally, if you register for or access the Innate Site using a third party service, we may receive Personal Information that you allow such third party service to share with us. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous.
Other Information we collect: each time you log onto your account or use the InnateSite, we may, in some cases automatically, collect the following information:
• through your device: we may collect information from or through the device you use to connect to the Innate Site, including, for example, the type of device, the IP address, the approximate location derived from an IP address, the mobile network, the operating system and version, the browser and version or the timezone setting or unique device identifiers.
• log information: we automatically receive and record certain details about your use of the Innate Site, including but not limited to, web traffic data, web logs and communication data, information about your activity on the Innate Site.
• other information from other sources: we work with third parties (including, for example, providers in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers), and we may receive, collect, store, and use information about you from them. We may partner with certain third parties to collect the Other Information and to engage in analysis, auditing, research and reporting or for use in providing online interest-based advertising on our behalf. These third parties may use web logs or web beacons, and they may set and access cookies or similar technologies on your device. They may also use information about your use of the Innate Site to help target non-Innate advertisements based on your online activity in general.
• information from email communications: we may communicate with you via email, SMS, MMS or other text message (collectively, “Text Message”) or push notifications (to the extent you permit us to do so), and we may collect information regarding such communications, such as confirmation when you open an email. We use this information to improve the Services, including without limitation our customer service.
• information related to advertising and use of beacons: to support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Innate Site. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. Advertisements served through the Innate Site may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on (i) anonymised information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age); (ii) Innate Site usage patterns or (iii) user activity on third party services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Innate Site. To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to you through the Innate Site. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymised, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. You can opt out of certain types of targeted advertising as further described in the section below titled ‘Your Rights.’
• aggregate information: we collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Innate Site (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your account or your web browser.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Innate may use the information that we collect from you:
• to provide services to you: we use Personal Information to provide our services to you through the Innate Site, Innate trips/programs and events, to process and complete payments or transactions and to provide customer support. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways: to personalise user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested; to improve our website in order to better serve you; to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests; to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; to quickly process your transactions; to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services; to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone). We also may use Personal Information to improve the Services.
• to contact you: subject to applicable law, we or our third-party service and business providers may send you communications. Such communications are designed to make your Innate experience more efficient and may include, but are not limited to: notifications about the Services (including important news that could affect your relationship with us), communications about our services, promotions and our mobile application features. These types of communications may also contain commercial messages, such as banner ads and special offers. By using the Services, you consent to the receipt of such communications and marketing information.
• for legal purposes: we may use and share Personal Information for legal purposes, including as described below in the section titled ‘How We Share Information with Third Parties’ (including the transfer of such Personal Information to third parties in countries outside your country of residence where data protection laws may be less adequate compared to your own country’s data protection laws).
• for our business purposes: we may use Other Information to help us efficiently operate Innate and the Innate Site, to count and recognise visitors to the Innate Site, to enable certain features on the Innate Site and for other purposes related to managing our business.
for other purposes: subject to applicable law, we may use Other Information for additional purposes in connection with the Innate Site, including any purpose for which we may use Personal Information, as described above.
Innate may link Other Information with Personal Information. In those circumstances, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Subject to applicable law, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information:
• with partners and other third-party service providers: to operate Innate Services, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on a Innate trip or the Innate Site, we may share your Personal Information with our partners and other service providers. These service providers may provide us with support services such as origination of communications, receipt or support services, customer relationship management services and order fulfilment.
• with third-parties through their websites: the Innate Site may enable you to share information directly on or through websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the Innate Site may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to browse such websites, you may disclose your Personal Information to those third-party websites. Innate is not liable for the content or action of such third-party websites.
• user information: some of your activity and information provided on and through the Innate Site may be public (such as your name, profession, and participation in a program). Please remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Innate Site, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Innate Site. Additionally, profile information including your name and other information you enter may be displayed to other participants to facilitate participant interaction within the Innate Site. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other participants.
• with our agents: we also employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
• pursuant to business transfers: in some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
• aggregated information: from time to time, Innate may also share anonymized and aggregated information about users of the Services such as by publishing a report or providing information to our business partners on trends in the usage of the Services and demographic of users. We use and share this type of data so that we and our business partners can understand how and how often people use our and their services or websites, which facilitates improving our Services, their services and how our Services interface with their services. In addition, these business partners may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
• financial information: as stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Innate Site, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
• information we share with your consent: except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
We may combine non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies with other Personal Information that we have about you, for example, to tell us who you are or whether you have an account. We may also supplement the information we collect from you with information received from third parties in order to enhance our services, or to offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, and have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of the browser software) allowing the user to decide on the acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Innate Site may not work as intended or may not work at all. For more details, see aboutcookies.org.
Please reference the chart below to learn more about the kinds of cookies we use and for what purpose.
• Essential Cookies
Essential cookies are cookies that enable you to navigate and use all the features provided through our Services. Without these, you would not be able to navigate between pages and be served various pages.
Examples: encrypted and cryptographically signed session cookie, used to identify you to our servers after you log in; flash: temporarily stores messages and alerts that we display on-screen to you.
• Functionality Cookies
These cookies enable us to remember you have visited us before, including any preferences you have provided and/or selected to give you a tailored experience.
• Performance and Analytical Cookies
This information is used to help us understand your interactions with the Services. We use this information with various analytics applications to improve the Services and better target various offerings to users. Examples: ga : Google Analytics identifier.
We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyze statistical information from users of our Services.
Tags: Google Analytics (Analytics), Google Optimize, Facebook Pixel (Conversions), Bing UET Conversion Pixel
• Retargeting or Advertising Cookies
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Innate site and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights tag and others.
Tags: Google Analytics (Audiences), Google Optimize, Facebook Pixel (Custom Audiences), Bing UET Retargeting Pixel, LinkedIn Insights tag - If you are not a LinkedIn member, learn more about cookies and how to opt out.
We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyze statistical information from users of our Services.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination (a “third country”) outside the country or region in which you are resident or use the Innate site, including in the United States of America where data protection laws are not deemed to be as adequate as other regions (e.g. Europe). The data protection laws in these third country countries may be less adequate compared to your country of residence. By using the Innate site, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your laws in such third countries.
OUR SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
Innate uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or deletion but no security program can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Innate cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained or processed by Innate or its service providers, and you use the Innate Site at your own risk. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Additionally, you are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by protecting your account credentials and limiting access to your devices.
You may, under applicable law, have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Innate, please follow the opt-out instructions contained in each such communication or any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that you may not be able to opt-out of certain non-marketing communications about your account or communications that are reasonably necessary to provide services to you, and that opting-out of receiving text messages or other communications, as applicable, may impact your use of the Innate Site or may limit Innate’s ability to provide services to you.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems following confirmation of your request to opt-out. Therefore, you may still receive certain communications during this period.
OPTING OUT OF INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Through the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), several media and marketing associations have developed an industry self-regulatory program to give consumers a better understanding of and greater control over ads that are customized based on their online behavior across different websites. To make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties and to opt out of receiving certain cookies and certain trackers, please visit the DAA’s or NAI’s consumer opt out pages, which are located athttp://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.aboutads.info/choices or http://youronlinechoices.eu.
DO NOT TRACK
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” or “DNT” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, and web applications, and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. The Innate Site does not currently support the Do Not Track options offered by most major browsers. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.